We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of an Agile development team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will be building highly scalable, event-driven components for a real-time platform. As a Full Stack Engineer, you should have experience in enterprise-grade applications with real-world usage. You will have room to be creative, solve real industry problem and make an impact.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- 3-8 years of experience as web developer building web-based and mobile applications , from requirement gathering to deployment
- Strong experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, MongoDB
- Experience in Go programming language is a plus.
- Experience in development of RESTful APIs
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Ability to work on multiple work streams in parallel
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and build tools like Gradle or Maven
- Experience working in logistics and supply chain domain is a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills