1. Engineer with 7+ years of experience in Windows driver framework.
2. Strong C/C++ development skills with a good understanding of object-oriented design.
3. Good debugging skills, knowledge in using debug tools like WinDbg and BSOD analysis.
4. Good knowledge in OS internals, x86/ARM System architecture and system buses like PCIE/SATA/USB/I2C/SPI & I/O Subsystems.
5. Strong background in embedded systems development and bringup.
6. Experience with low-level hardware device programming
7. Experience with Multimedia & Graphics architecture.
Good to have: